Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Here We Go Again!

Check out the entries below, then leave some feedback in the comments if you feel so inclined. (ENTRANTS, PLEASE REMEMBER TO CRITIQUE AT LEAST THREE OTHER ENTRIES!) And I'm sure this goes without saying, but please keep your comments constructive (i.e., not rude or mean-spirited). If you want to think like The Agent, you might consider the question, "How much of the entry did you read, and if you didn't read it all, why did you stop (and if you did read it all, what impression did it leave)?"

I'll announce Ms. Piraino's winners and prizes at the beginning of next week, but until then, have at it!

(For your information, I take out profanity when I'm formatting the entries, so if you notice any asterisks, they're my asterisks, not the entrants'. Entrants, if you find a Krista-generated error in your post, feel free to shoot me an e-mail, and I'll correct it straightaway. ALSO, PLEASE REFRAIN FROM POSTING REVISIONS OF ANY KIND IN THE COMMENTS. It's gotten to be enough of a problem that I plan to delete them if I spot them.)

6 comments:

RobRoy McCandless said...

Thanks Krista!

Becki said...

Thanks so much for the info!! Time to start reading. :D :D :D

Ali L. said...

Do you know what day you'll announce the winners, or does it depend on Ms. Piraino? :)

Krista Van Dolzer said...

You're welcome, RobRoy and Becki!

Yes, Ali, it depends on Ms. Piraino at this point. I know she's been reading (and holding all of her comments until the end). She'll have her comments made--and I'll announce her winners--by tomorrow morning.

Elisa Stryker said...

Will she be commenting on all 15 or just certain ones? Either way, I'm excited. Good luck, everyone!

Krista Van Dolzer said...

On all of them, Elisa! And I think she might be commenting right now...